How do you enter to win?
Answer the two questions in the image to enter.
What are the rules?
- If you follow us on twitter, like the page on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list, you will have increased your chances of winning. Since we will be announcing the winners on our social media accounts, it make a great deal of sense to be a fan or follower.
- You must be a resident of Pakistan to be eligible to win any of the prizes. Anyone outside of Pakistan is automatically disqualified.
- Each winner must provide their real name, address, contact number and a copy of their CNIC card for verification of identity, otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Anyone who is disqualified, the next person will become the winner.
- ALL answers must be posted on the Agency Rules website IN THE COMMENTS SECTION of the contest that you are entering. Any answer posted on Facebook or any other location will not be considered as a valid entry.
- Each contest is open for the entire week and the winners will be announced on February 10th, 2015.
How do you pick the winners?
- Our team will read through the answers provided in each contest. The best answers will be posted to our Facebook page for fans to vote on with their likes.
- The answers receiving the most likes will be considered for the final round. However, if there are many questions posted under the answer and the person who gave it doesn’t answer the questions, they will be moved out of the final round.
- The final decision on the winners will be taken by a team at Agency Rules and Dead Drop Books.
- The decision of the team is final. There are no opportunities to challenge a decision.
- If any winner does not provide the required information within a reasonable timeframe, they will be disqualified and the next person will be given the prize.
What are the prizes?
- Top 2 answers get an autographed copy of Agency Rules – Never an Easy Day at the Office paperback
- #3 & #4 get an autographed copy of the poster of their choice. The posters are high quality, gloss posters and look great framed 🙂
- #5 & #6 get an autographed copy of the book cover. The book covers are extras from when the book was printed and are high quality.